The Yeshivah of Flatbush High School celebrated this Chanukah with a special hebrew production of Little Shop of Horrors as well as a production from both our Choir and Orchestra. It was an experience enjoyed by the entire student body, the 8th grade from the YOF elementary school, as well as parents and colleagues who had the privilege of participating and attending the productions.
Special thanks to…
- Joey Mandil for volunteering countless hours to perfecting the details, large and small,
- Junior student Shelly Hafif, for costume design
- The students on the Audio-Visual crew for their efficiency and dedication,
- Rachel Bargad for the original script translation,
- James, Alex, Jean and the maintenance crew for building the set and adding their artistic visions to the art and woodwork.